We are back!
We are back in Zambia after 6 weeks visiting our friends and family in the USA. I didn't post while we were gone because I mainly keep this blog going for our friends and family to see what is happening here in Zambia. Mia is now walking EVERYWHERE and literally does laps. Everyday Jacob gets more and more confident with pulling up and sitting down and is now taking one or two steps while holding onto things.
Our pics are bit distorted and that is because I shrunk them so small. We have had SOOO much trouble with the internet here, so I decided to shrink the pics to reduce the upload time.
Our new house is great! As you can see from the pictures we have tons of space, especially in the yard. It is three bedrooms, 3 bath, with one study. The house does lack storage, so we use the study for storage. Jimmy has been working hard to put our climbing wall back up, which you can see in the background. Also our neighbor Sabrina has allowed us to borrow their trampoline for a short time, which Jacob and Mia love. We are lucky that there were two tire swings already in the yard , a sandbox, and a huge garden, which I need to figure out how to get going!
one view of backyard-climbing wall in distance
looking at sitting area from playroom. Kitchen bar and kitchen on right
View of playroom from sitting area, dining on left







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home