Our Anniversary Day
Today Jimmy and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversay and our first as a family! Mia weighs 4.1 pounds and Jacob weighs 3 lbs 10 pounds. Mia is about ready to come home but needs to be taking her feeds via mouth for 48 hours. Jacob needs to do the same, but must also be over 4 lbs. Their tummies are perfect and are gastrologically sound (aka pooing in abundance). Yesterday was the first day I was able to hold them at the same time! Their "hands on" time are an hour apart but Mia decided that she is not interested in the schedule. When she wouldn't stop crying, the nurse gave her to me so I could nurse both of them at the same time. It was so wonderful to see them side by side. Mia is definitely bigger than Jacob. His skin has a reddish tone to it due a large amount of red blood cells. She is more olive in her coloring. I will post a picture soon as I scan it in.

1 Comments:
Hi guys!
Happy anniversary!!! Question:I have a small gift for Mia that she (you?)could actually make use of now....was going to send it in the pouch. Would you like it now?? the present for Jacob is here, but he can wait to get that--i can send that in the pouch. Will need a mailing address for you if I am going to send Mia's gift.
Love, Sue
SRoss5419@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home