The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cloth Diapering 101

Cloth diaper. It has a liner that snaps in to the diaper. It has a waterproof lining. The diaper snaps around the waist.

Jacob modeling the diaper!


So we have started using cloth diapers with the twins and let me tell you, these are NOT the cloth diapers your grandma used to use!!! They have evolved!!! When I was looking online to purchase some this summer, it was overwhelming the number of different styles and features available!! Jon and Lisa were very generous to pass off some that were given to them. I also bought some online. Buying disposable diapers here is just too expensive. If we had one baby, we might have just considered biting the bullet and paying for them, but with two, it just is insanely expensive. We do use disposables at night and when we go out with the twins (which is rarely). Last year, when my colleagues gave me a baby shower, I asked for only diapers, knowing how expensive they are. They gave a range of sizes and we have just run out of the smallest size. I refuse to buy more, so they now swimming in bigger sizes at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home