Red Sox Fans









Not sure what is going on with the pictures on our blog. I have reported the problem and hopefully it will be resolved soon. In the meantime, I am posting some new pics. These are especially for my cousin Elaine who gave Jacob and Mia their first baseball caps: Boston Red Sox. Jacob's is almost too tight (he's got a big noggen). Mia's is a little big. They are almost big enough for their Boston Red Sox outfits as well!
This week Jacob got his first tooth on the 5th! Mia has started to clap her hands. She's also officially a tummy sleeper now.





1 Comments:
Super cute little chubbos! I'm so jealous about how warm it looks there! Love the pool pics and all the cute little sun hats and shades. Squeeze the cheeks for me!
honorary auntie melissa in utah
Post a Comment
<< Home