The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Sunday, May 06, 2007

May 6- IT'S COLD AGAIN



Mia loving the swing!

Ok, so in my last post I said we didn't have to deal with a true winter. It is true, but it is fall here now and the temperature is chilly in the morning and at night. You'll see from these pictures that in morning and evening, we have to layer up, but during the day, we can shed them.

Jacob is such a ham. I swear he knows to smile for the camera!





We LOVE the sweaters knitted for the babies by our family friend, Janice Griffin. We were given them when the babies were born and back then, almost a year ago, I never imagined I would need them this soon! The sweaters seemed so big compared to our 5 lb twins! Well, they fit perfect now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home