The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween and other pics


These pictures are from yesterday, October 30. Notice later on in the Halloween pics how little snow is left!

Making our snow family.



Apparently that is hair on top of this snowman.



Mia is standing next to her Mia snowman.


Jacob's spider


Trick or treating. They loved ringing the doorbells but often would get shy when people actually answered them. Jacob would sometimes run away. Mia says "Mommy, I'm shy." I didn't even know she knew what that feeling was!

Looking in our neighbor's window, "Are you home?"


This is all that is left of snow in our front yard!



I told them I wanted a picture of them and they said they wanted to sit for it.

They cooperated when I asked them to stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home