Swimming
Mia and Jacob have really taken off with their swimming. They ask to go to the pool almost every day now. Mia is OFFICIALLY swimming. They have had a lot of exposure to the water, since they were 3 months old to be exact and we have been consistently getting them into the water ever since. Well about a month ago, Mia just started to swim and then it was all over. She is doing handstands and somersaults. I bought them seahorses that sink to the bottom and she loves diving for them. She getting stronger every time we go and more daring. Jacob is now at the point Mia was about a month ago. He is just starting to swim a little. He too enjoys getting the seahorses, but doesn't feel comfortable staying under water as long as Mia does. But I am sure that it is only a matter of time. He especially loves to play ring around the rosy, go down the waterslides, and do "Daddy kayaking," a game Jimmy made up. I need to take some pics of our amazing indoor pool at our rec center.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home