The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Saturday, October 07, 2006

More Pics

Mommy and Jacob after his first swim. He didn't like it!
Mia's new "trick!" She brings her hands together in front of her and then brings them to her mouth!
Daddy and Mia. Her other new "trick:" she like to put her hand on th bottle. I have a feeling she is going to be an independent child!
Mia and Scholastica
Our happy boy Jacob

1 Comments:

Blogger adam and melissa said...

You guys are doing an amazing job of keeping up with the blog and the pics. Everytime I check there are fun new pics. I think Jacob's new nickname should be Tarzan, seeing as how he is wearing a cheetah loin cloth!

Hope all is well, keep the news and photos coming!

Love,
Melissa

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home