The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Friday, August 08, 2008

We're back in the USA!

We are finally moved into our house in Broomfield, CO. This summer was quite a whirlwind. We flew to Connecticut and dropped off Jacob and Mia with my parents. Then Jimmy and I spent a week in Colorado house hunting. We found a great place in Broomfield, which is about 15 minutes east of Boulder and 15 minutes north of Denver. It is super close to Jimmy's job and right by open space and fabulous community center. We have already gotten a membership at an awesome climbing gym. I'm really looking forward to enjoying our surroundings, but this week it's been all about the house: painting, finding furniture, basically making our house our home. I'll post some pictures soon, showing some before and after shots.

Spending the days with Jacob and Mia are so much fun! They are constantly doing funny things and talking more and more everyday. They love swimming, playing in the sand box, playing in the front seat of the car, pushing anything with button, typical two year old stuff. They are about to move into twin beds, a big milestone, as we did not bring back their cribs. They barely fit in their pack n plays right now, which is what they are sleeping in.

I will post some pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home