The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Friday, December 12, 2008

And then there are days when...

they totally want to pose for you. Ok this maybe has happened one other time.





Tonight we had a holiday party. Mia is wearing a jacket and hat that were mine when I was her age. I guess they could be called vintage, right? I had told Jacob and Mia we were going to party with friends. They were psyched. After dinner, they were all about changing their clothes and when I picked out this coat for Mia and told her I wanted her picture, she was excited to do so. Then Jacob wanted in on the action. He wanted a hat too, so the closest one was Jimmy's Mountain Hardware hat. While we were heading out to party, Mia kept saying it was "Party Time."

1 Comments:

Blogger adam and melissa said...

Sooo cute, love that vintage coat :)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home