The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Thursday, September 25, 2008

At Eldorado Canyon

Last weekend we ventured to Eldorado Canyon outside of Boulder. This is one of the most beautiful places in Colorado. The leaves were turning and I took a ton of pics of J and M while Jimmy bouldered.










This is the best picture of the two of them together that I was able to get. Needless to say, they wouldn't cooperate in any sort of pose together.


I finally get a normal smile out of her, but I think we need a haircut!



This is what I got when I said, "smile."


I think this is my favorite, especially because he has his climbing shoes on.

Here he is in Jimmy's shoes. I thought for sure he'd trip and knock a tooth out or something.


Below are some pics of Jimmy working some high ball problems.




Checking out the climbers on the Bastille.

1 Comments:

Blogger adam and melissa said...

he looks just like his daddy! so cute in climbing shoes!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home