Mia's Pics

Not much to report here. Pretty much the same going on: playing with friends, potty training, getting crafty. Mia and Jacob are really in to coloring and drawing. Jacob especially loves to color things in and seems to understand the concept of staying in the lines although he doesn't have to fine motor skills to do so. He also uses both hands. He could very well be a lefty as Jimmy's father and my Grandfather are leftys.
Mia loves to draw. Here is a paper I found one day that she was working on. I hadn't realized she could draw people yet! (Usually I am doing something around the house while they are coloring and drawing.) I was pretty impressed and thought I'd share it.

3 Comments:
Framer!
adorable! it is one of my most fascinating pastimes to see the kids' artwork evolve. i am very hands off and i love to see what is in their mind and how they can execute it. so cool. way cooler when it is your own kids:)
Hey! Your kids are getting so big! That is so fun that you are taking them climbing, they look like naturals. We hope to get ezra back in a pool again soon, it was neat to see him love the water so much. Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home