The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally some pics

Well, as you can see from the mess below, we are slowly settling into our house in Broomfield. We'll put more pics up once the clutter subsides. When we moved, my parents came with us and helped us paint two bedrooms and two bathrooms. So I will post some before and after pictures later.
Jacob in a cardboard house.


Mia playing with rocks in our backyard. We have a shed that has some rocks surrounding it.


Jimmy doing manly things.

Old books became new again after not seeing them for two months.


Yummy pizza.



This is the play room. The shipment from Zambia just arrived. As you can see, the Olympics are on in the background. We get about 5 stations with our antennae. Jimmy is addicted to the Olympics!

Mia in her big girl bed. I said, "Smile!" and this is what I got.

So then I said, " No, like this," and I showed her. Well this is what I got next!




Mia in Jacob's bed.


Jacob in his big boy bed.



Mia climbing in! This is the way she wants to do it!




1 Comments:

Blogger esther (chinny chin chin) said...

Looks like a great place! Can't wait to see you on Saturday:)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home