Our First BBQ
Last weekend we hosted a small b-b-q at our new house with three other families. Jen, Lena Esther and I worked together years ago in Fort Collins, and when we left for Zambia, there was only one child amongst us. Now there are seven! As I look at my pictures, I realized the kids were the only focus. I am going to have to get better at getting a complete shot of the activities in the future, as we had frisbee, good eats, and lots of laughter! It brings another thought. The title of this blog is completely off. It really is all about J and M with a few of our travels thrown in here and there! Any suggestions?

3 Comments:
Title Suggestion:
Jacob & Mia playing with new Colorado friends!
Nice to see all the children connecting with one another & playing DRUMS! Mia still loves her pink boots!
MOM
So cute! I feel like a famous family because we made your blog! Finally! Thank you so much for the great food, and much fun. It is so, so good to have you back!
Names: How about J-squared/M-squared? Or "How the Cappozza-Hocks Rock the Rockies"?
Love the pics, The house looks great, post some more pics so we can see the rest of it! The kids look like they had a blast with all of their new friends. Love the drums, those are awesome! The yard looks perfect for them, nice green grass.
Post a Comment
<< Home