Summertime...and the livin's easy!
Well, Jimmy finished school on Friday. We are excited to head out Monday on our second climbing trip of the season. The first took place over Memorial weekend at Shelf Road and I'm hoping to post pics of this at a later date. I'm waiting for a friend to send them to me.
Monday we head out to Maple Canyon in Utah for what else, but camping and climbing. We are going to meet up with our friends Melissa and Adam. Melissa and I were bridemaids in each others' weddings.
In the meantime here are few pics of late...
This set is of J and M watching a Little Einsteins video about the Three Little Pigs. Grandma Nancy had croqueted for them three little pigs and a wolf. When they get to watch a video all they want to watch is this show and play with their pigs and wolf.
I call this series "Doing the Al." Jimmy is fixing a book for Mia. Grandpa Al is a Mr. Fix it.
Hanging out with our friends in Fort Collins

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home