The Chronicles of Jacob and Mia (and their mom and dad)

Formerly Jimmy and Melissa's New Adventures

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our first solo camping/climbing weekend at Shelf

We didn't take the camera to the cliff, so we don't have any climbing pics, which is too bad. I got a kid's harness and shoes off of craigslist and J and M love them.



Tired kids





The series below is what I call "entertaining toddlers at 6:30 a.m." I showed Jacob how the timer works on our camera and he loved it. I would set it up, run, get in the pic with him and he'd want to see it when it was taken. Then he'd say, "more."











Some morning bouldering.




2 Comments:

Blogger adam and melissa said...

Future Rock Stars of America!!!!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger esther (chinny chin chin) said...

you are an expert craigslist user melissa! bravo on the camping- you look like you are having a great time!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home